Our infusion center provides exceptional infusion therapy services that combine a knowledgeable well-trained staff of Registered Nurses with the comfort of an intimate infusion suite. We provide infusion services for most rheumatology intravenous drugs as well as other across specialty medications
- Simponi Aria
Before you arrive:
- Please keep in mind that we can’t always anticipate how much time an infusion will require because each patient can respond differently to their treatment. Plan your day in a flexible way to allow for possible delays.
- Arriving on time expedites your schedule , please communicate with us as soon as possible if you are running late for your appointment.
- To protect the privacy of our patients, we do not allow children or visitors in our infusion room
- Most medications administered in our infusion center may delay recovery from an infection. Please call us if you are currently taking any antibiotics or have any infections.
- If you recently tested positive for COVID 19 we will not be able to schedule your next infusion until you had a negative test.
- Please wear comfortable clothing that allows for comfortable access to both of your arms.
What to bring:
- For longer infusions you are welcome to bring snacks and beverages.
- Bring a sweater or a small blanket as sometimes the infusion suite can get cold.
- Entertainment including laptops, iPads, and earphones.
Upon arrival & during your visit :
- Check in at the desk when you arrive and complete forms. Once completed, please take a seat and a nurse will call you when we are ready.
- To avoid disrupting other patients please put your phone on silence or vibrate and keep all conversations brief.
- Please do not stop or touch pumps during your infusions. If you have questions or concerns, please ask the nurse.